Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little about me...

Let me start by saying that I am not an expert on coffee. In fact, Starbucks wouldn't even grant me an interview some months ago when I was looking for a part-time gig. All I know is that I LOVE coffee. I love how it wakes me up in the morning (otherwise I wouldn't be able to form a complete sentence) and how I can pour a cup in the morning and continue drinking it 6 hours later---cold and all.

Mostly, I love how coffee can bring people together. Take the holidays that are coming up- what does everyone do after the food has been served and consumed? Make a pot of coffee, sit around the table and break out the desserts! And in my life, a great many confessions have been uttered while sitting around drinking the java. Some of my most recent fond memories have been with friends doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment