Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tea?!


Okay, i'll be honest with you. Tea has never had a place in my life. In my world, you only drank tea when you were sick and that was purely for the soothing aspects of a sore throat.

So, when a friend offered me a box of tea--caffeinated---because she wouldn't be drinking it, I accepted with my sore throat in mind and some temporary relief. Imagine my surprise when I steeped it (4-5 minutes) and took a sip.

Holy crap.

This was good.

It's branded as "sweet and spicy" and the spicyness comes from cinnamon. mmmmm, good. At the finish it's almost like sucking on a red hot. It's black tea, rosehips, cinnamon, chamomile, lemongrass, peppermint, papaya, jasmine tea, anise seed, ginger root, orange peel and orange oil

And the pretty great thing about it? It has 50% of the caffeine that a cup of coffee has. So it's not like I'm not getting the caffeine that my body desperately craves.

I've had 6 cups since yesterday. What can I say- I'm hooked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment